Banking Monthly Awards 2019
Welcome to the the Banking Monthly Awards 2019
The prestigious Banking Monthly Awards were established to recognise and reward those who made a significant impact within the global banking and financial industry.
By celebrating incredible dedication and performance, commending those who have paved the way for exceptional advances in terms of innovation and improvement, and showcasing those who have continually set industry trends, winning an award is the ultimate honour for the standard-bearers of financial excellence.
Recognising shining stars from across the globe, The Banking Monthly Awards hold submissions up to the highest standards of scrutiny and investigation, to honour those who are truly the most deserving. By publicly placing those award-winners in the limelight, the awards work to share the knowledge they imparted to the rest of the financial industry at large.
The Banking Monthly Awards are free to enter and nominations are accepted from any geographical location and from within all segments of the banking and financial industry, if they meet the express criteria of being able to demonstrate and evidence how the nominee made an impact above and beyond the standard.
Individuals, and companies of all sizes, are welcome to submit their entry throughout the year. The awards will be assessed on an ongoing basis, by a jury of their peers and by a panel of independent judges from within the Banking Monthly internal team. Decisions are completely impartial and each nomination is viewed on its own merit, without being influenced by external factors such as existing coverage or reputation.
Evaluation of all nominations received will result in a final shortlist, with those selected for it placed under comprehensive review to analyse innovation, feasibility, advancements and improvements and the overall impact made to the industry, before the final winners are revealed.
To nominate a deserving individual or company, please complete our online nomination form.
Nominations and Submissions
- Nominations are open worldwide to all companies, both private and public
- To nominate a company for the Business Worldwide Awards, you must include a brief summary text with URL to reference materials and information (such as books, papers and websites that can be used for further research).
- Supplied contact data are kept confidential.
- All positive and negative information are taken into consideration, however no negative information will be published. The Awards celebrate successes not failures.
- Nominations or submissions with missing or incorrect contact information or email addresses will not be considered
- Multiple submissions from the same person to the same poll are eliminated
- Users may be contacted to validate or obtain more information about submission, nominees and/or references