Business Media Worldwide Ltd (Banking Monthly) are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to….
buy prednisone 20mg tablets Who are we?
This is a website of Business Media Worldwide Ltd (Banking Monthly)
Our company registered address is:
3rd Floor, 86- 90 Paul Street,
London, EC2V 6DN
purchase Lyrica cheap How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information:
- Name (and business name if applicable)
- Contact information including address, phone, email and IP address
- Demographic information such as postcode, event address
- Other information relevant to your enquiry
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but only if you make a booking with us assuming you have opted into our marketing campaigns.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like to remove your personal details from our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.